This big button basic mobile phone is perfect for the elderly or for people with poor eyesight or hearing. The buttons are really big with clear markings and the full-colour screen is bright and easily readable.
The phone can be set to audibly read out each number as you press the buttons for easy confirmation that the correct number was pressed.
The speed dial facility means that contacting friends or family is as easy as pressing and holding a single button for 2 seconds. No need to browse the contacts in the phone book.
Need help in an emergency? The SOS button on the back of the phone will call and send an SOS SMS to up to 5 contacts when you hold it in.
- Available in Black or White
- Dimensions – 117mm x 56mm x 14.5mm
- Uses standard size SIM card with any network – prepaid or contract
- Supplied with 2-prong 220V charger, USB charger cable and cradle charging dock
- Big characters displayed on backlit screen for easy readability
- Large buttons with big writing on keys
- SOS button on back of phone in case of emergency
- SMS function
- Talking keypad
- Phone book: 300 numbers
- FM Radio
- MP3 player
- Battery – 150-200 hours standby and 3-4 hours talk time
- LED Flashlight