This big button basic mobile phone is perfect for the elderly or for people with poor eyesight or hearing. The buttons are really big with clear markings and the full-colour screen is bright and easily readable.
The speed dial facility means that contacting friends or family is as easy as pressing and holding a single button for 2 seconds. No need to browse the contacts in the phone book.
Need help in an emergency? The SOS button on the back of the phone will call and send an SOS SMS to up to 5 contacts when you hold it in.
The drop-in desktop cradle charger offers a convenient alternative charging option instead of having to insert the cable into the bottom of the phone.
The phone will speak the number of the button to confirm which button you’ve pressed.
The in-call audio quality is great. The speaker on the rear of the phone is activated when selecting “hands-free” mode and then the audio is even louder.
- Dimensions – 122mm x 55mm x 10mm
- Uses standard size SIM card with any network – prepaid or contract
- Supplied with 2-prong 220V charger, USB charging cable and drop-in desktop cradle charger
- Big characters displayed on backlit screen for easy readability
- Large buttons with big writing on keys
- Audible voice confirmation of the number button pressed
- SOS button on back of phone in case of emergency
- Speed dial – numbers 1 – 9, * and # buttons can be assigned
- SMS function
- FM Radio
- Long Battery life – Up to 10 days standby
- LED Flashlight
- Dual SIM support